Pearl, of Etsy Shop Maya & Ruhi, has so graciously nominated me for the Kreativ Blogger Award. Pearl is so sweet and her artisan jewelry is beautiful and unique. Please stop by her shop and take a look around. If you'd like to learn more about her, you can do that here. Thank you, Pearl!
Here are the rules...
1) Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2) Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3) Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4) Name 7 things about yourself that people might not know.
5) Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6) Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7) Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
Here are 7 things about me...
1) I got married the day after my 20th birthday.
2) My name is spelled with a 'y' because Lory is short for Mallory - I was named after my dad!
3) So far, I have learned to play the piano, trumpet, guitar, and violin.
4) I have a terrible fear of spiders. One time, I was stuck sitting on the kitchen counter for 45 minutes waiting on my husband to come home and take care of a spider that invaded our home!
5) I have naturally curly, dark brown hair and green eyes.
6) I'm a speed-reader, and sometimes will read a whole book in a day.
7) I have an angel in heaven and he is the inspiration behind my shop and blog.
Here are my 7 Kreativ Bloggers besides Pearl herself...
1) Cat of Olive Bites Blog (Uncorked & Polarity)
2) Amy of the b-line
3) Maggie of Gussy has a lot to say.
4) Afi of JooJoo
5) Erin of Perfect Sentiment
6) Danni of oh, hello friend
7) Lena of Small Inspirations
Each of these blogs are special to me, and I'm sure that you will enjoy them too.
Thanks again, Pearl! ♥