Thursday, June 18, 2009

Why, thank you!

I have to say, that I feel so loved today! My friend, Amy, of the b-line, has so sweetly nominated me with the "One Lovely Blog Award!"

The outpouring of comments and support for my blog has been amazing. Thank you to each and every one of you - and to all my followers (whom I like to call friends).

Thanks again, Amy. God bless!

I want to spread the love, so here are my nominees:
Inside My Sewing Box
Genevieve Gail
The Maisy Report
Mia Beads
olivebites

Update 9:45pm~
I told you I was feelin' the love today! Coincidentally, I have been nominated for this award again today, unbeknownst to the giver. Wow! Her name is Kara and she has a very lovely shop and blog - check it out. Thank you, Kara!

Update July 3rd~
I have so graciously been nominated for this award a 3rd time, and I could not go without recognizing the awesome giver and her shop! Thank you, Lily! Here is her shop and blog.