Thursday, June 18, 2009

News Flash

I couldn't keep all of these fabulous contests to myself, so here I am! You'll be glad you didn't miss out on these!

Hop over to the Perfect Sentiment blog, and enter to win a lovely 8x10 print of your choice from inspiration board! Inspiration board is the brand spankin' new shop belonging to the lovely Amy of the b-line.
Get Ready, Set, Go is offering up $30 towards anything in her shop. And let me tell you, there are some fabulous pieces in there under $30...you won't be able to pick just one! Kristin of {sweeter than me} is hosting the giveaway on her blog. Enter here!
This next artist, who happens to be a fellow North Carolinian, has a beautiful, little shop that I just discovered! Meet Musette and stop by the b-line to enter to win some lovely earrings.
Last, but not least, don't forget about the giveaway going on right here at The Sunshine Studio! Pearl, of Maya & Ruhi, was inducted into the Hall of Fame, and you can enter to win a piece from her shop valued at $32 or less. Click here for details!

3 comments:

Amy (the b-line) said...

Whoa. That's a lot of free stuff. Thanks for highlighting these, Lory. :)

Lory said...

You bet! Awesome, huh?

PS~Erin said...

Oooh...Thanks for the head's up on these goodies. And thank you for linking to my blog!!