Saturday, June 6, 2009

Weekend Happenings

I listed a couple of new rings in the shop today! More pieces coming soon. I've been terrible at listing new items lately, I know - just haven't been able to devote the time it takes to photograph, edit, and list. I am overflowing with supplies, so look out for new items and many OOAK pieces!
While I'm here, I'd like to share with you another cool giveaway going on now. But, you'll have to hurry, because it ends tonight!! Hop on over to Cat's blog, Uncorked + Polarity, to enter. You could win one of the fantabulous handmade items shown below. Either will be perfect for Father's Day (which will be here before you know it!). Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and be sure to stop by Monday morning for a new Hall of Fame interview and giveaway. You'll be glad you did, I promise! xo
Ok, ok. I have to let you in on one more giveaway over on Kristin Friesen's Blog. Enter here to win a piece from Megan Stelzer!

No comments: