Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Drumroll Please. . .

Gosh, I need to get on the ball! I apologize for the delay, again. I started my new job this week, so please bear with me as I work out all the kinks and get back to my regular blog schedule. This is gonna take some planning ;)

The winner is Carrie, who must always have chapstick in her purse! Carrie is one lucky gal, because she wins the gorgeous Augusta handbag from Mayka's shop. Congratulations!!

Please stop by and add Mayka's shop, CindyMars7, to your favorites. She's always adding new, unique items!

Mayka, it was so nice to have met you. I am so happy you decided to come by my blog and share with us. It was an honor to have you!

My heartfelt thanks to each and every one of you who stopped by to enter. I am forever grateful for your continued support of my blog.

While you're here, toss your name in the hat for this week's giveaway! It started today, and the winner will receive a $30 store credit from Etsy shop Poor Pitiful Pearl.

No comments: