Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Drumroll Please. . .

Sorry for the delay! My computer has been acting up :/

The winner is Lisa (MaMa). Her favorite scent is "early spring in the morning, when the flowers are blooming & the garden smells delicious." Lisa wins the all-natural, rustic bath set from Betsy's shop. Congratulations!!

Keep up with Betsy through her shop, O Bella Naturals. I cannot wait to see what she comes up with next! Don't forget she also has a flickr, twitter, facebook fan page, and a blog!

Betsy, you are an inspiration and your shop is just a breath of fresh air. I am so happy you decided to come by my blog and share with us. It was an honor to have you! All the best to you, your family, and little Bella of course!

My heartfelt thanks to each and every one of you who stopped by to enter. I am forever grateful for your continued support of my blog.

While you're here, toss your name in the hat for this week's giveaway! It started yesterday, and one lucky reader will receive their choice of pendant from Etsy shop Artful Goodies.

By the way, I'd love your feedback! How do you like the new contest rules? I welcome any and all suggestions. Just leave me a comment or send me an email. Have a great day!!

No comments: