Monday, January 11, 2010

Drumroll Please. . .

The winner is Amber! She loves the Crystal Flowers Pendant. Amber gets to select her choice of pendant from April's shop. Congratulations!!

Keep up with April through her shop, Artful Goodies. Each of her unique pieces are hand inked, stamped, and colored. You're sure to find something you love!

April, it was so nice to have met you. I am so happy you decided to come by my blog and share with us. It was an honor to have you!

My heartfelt thanks to each and every one of you who stopped by to enter. I am forever grateful for your continued support of my blog.

While you're here, toss your name in the hat for this week's giveaway! It started today, and one very lucky reader will receive a beautiful handbag from Etsy shop CindyMars7.

By the way, I'd love your feedback! How do you like the new contest rules? I welcome any and all suggestions. Just leave me a comment or send me an email. Have great evening!

No comments: