Saturday, August 1, 2009

Two New Regulars - Coming Soon!

Good morning everyone! Hope your weekend is off to a great start.

Alluring Artisans

A new series is joining the blog. Tuesdays will now host Alluring Artisans along with Trendy Tuesday. I discover so many fabulous Etsians each day and can't wait to share them with you! So, each Tuesday I will introduce a new artist along with a few items from their shop.

Hot Off the Press
I've found myself posting what I call "Midweek Updates" so often, that I have decided to make it a regular thing. By Thursday of each week, I've usually come across quite a few sales, giveaways, and other fun stuff that I would like to share! This will also include sneak peeks at new jewelry and whatever else I might throw atcha. ;-)

Any comments or requests would be appreciated!

No comments: