Friday, August 28, 2009

Happy Friday!

Just a couple of announcements for you before I take a break for the weekend...

It's Mia's birthday!


That Mia, of Mia Beads. You may have met her here at The Sunshine Studio a few weeks ago. :)

She's having a BOGO sale you don't want to miss out on. Her jewelry is Fabulous (yes, with a capital 'F').

Happy #23, Mia. Love ya girl!


In case you're wondering, I should have more Mystic Flight necklaces ready within the next few days - a week, tops! They don't last long, so reserve yours today!Through midnight tonight, mention this post and get 30% off your order from my shop!! Help me make room for new jewelry!

A warm welcome to the new followers of The Sunshine Studio Blog. I hope everyone has a wonderful, sunny, fun-filled weekend!

2 comments:

Mia said...

Thank you, Lory! You're the bestest! Have a lovely weekend! ♥

Anonymous said...

happy bday also Mia♥

nice post:)