Monday, November 23, 2009

Drumroll Please. . .

The winner is Nicole-Lynn of Seaside Smitten. Her favorite item from Wendy's shop is the Rosy Grey Herringbone Suiting and Lace Clutch in Vintage Fabric with Vintage Buttons!

She wins the lovely Pink and Black Tie Clutch. Congrats!!

Wendy, your work is lovely, and I am so happy you decided to come by my blog and share with us. It was an honor to have you!

Keep up with Wendy's work by visiting her shop Pook & Thy. Give her shop a heart while you're there!

My heartfelt thanks to each and every one of you who stopped by to enter. I am forever grateful for your continued support of my blog.

Be sure to toss your name in the hat for this week's giveaway! It started today, and one lucky reader will get their choice of 5x5 print from the fabulous Etsy shop Violet Bella Photography. Have a great night!!

No comments: