Friday, December 5, 2008

Ramblings

Gosh, I can't believe there's only
19 days 'til Christmas!!!
I need to get busy with my shopping. I've hardly done any yet! I always put everything off to the last minute.

~*KITTEN UPDATE*~
I was able to find wonderful homes for both of the abandoned kittens. That was a huge relief. I don't think I could have found better homes for them. It was a good thing too, because we were all starting to get very attached.

I started a new shop,
Newfound Treasures
where I am selling vintage stuff! I have some awesome vintage Christmas pins for sale. This one has been featured in a treasury on Etsy, but it expired before I thought to get a screen shot of it.


Etsy
Buy Handmade
NewfoundTreasures

I'll leave you with Britney Spears' new video "Circus" which premiered today.
Yep, I'm a sucker. I think she's beautiful, and hope she's finally getting her act together...


No comments: