Monday, May 18, 2009

Birthdays, Cards, and Sales. . . Oh, my!

♫♪Happy Birthday to me. Happy Birthday...♪♫
Ok, you get the point. Tomorrow is my birthday! I want to celebrate with you, so I am offering 20% off everything in my shop, starting now!
May 28th is my "Etsyversary", so I will continue this sale throughout the
rest of the month of May.
Bird Bath and Flower Garden Note Cards ~ by Bird Haven
Vintage Style Greeting Card ~ by Seasonal Delights
Birthday Cake ~ by Paper Eclectiques
Another Gray Hare ~ by Card-Blanc Too

*Note: Please mention "birthday", or "b-day sale" (anything pertaining to "birthday") at checkout, and I will refund your 20% through PayPal or you can request a revised invoice before paying. Thanks so much - enjoy!

Psst! And a Happy Early Birthday to my niece, Alexandra, who turns 13 on the 26th!

No comments: